Crop Insurance You Can Depend On
Georgia and South Carolina have a projected price of $3.97. North Carolina has a projected price of $4.01.
South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia have a projected price of $.74.
South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia have a projected price of $9.65.
South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia have a projected price of $.21 for runners and $.22 for virginias.
Agriliance Insurance Group is committed to providing expert risk management solutions for the American Farmer. At Agriliance we consider all revenue lines and all expenses that impact the profitability of each operation. It is our goal to educate and inform our growers on the available programs offered through the USDA’s Risk Management Association and what the best solution is on your farm.
- USDA Proposes to Close SNAP Automatic Eligibility Loophole July 23, 2019USDA Proposes to Close SNAP Automatic Eligibility Loophole USDA is working to ensure benefits are provided with integrity to those most in needUSDA Latest News Releases
- USDA Awards Agricultural Trade Promotion Funding July 19, 2019Washington, D.C., July 19, 2019 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced today that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has awarded $100 million to 48 organizations through the Agricultural Trade Promotion Program (ATP) to help U.S. farmers and ranchers identify and access new export markets.USDA Latest News Releases
- USDA Has More Than $400 Million Still Available for Renewable Energy System and Energy Efficiency Loan Guarantees July 18, 2019WASHINGTON, July 18, 2019– Acting Assistant to the Secretary for Rural Development Joel Baxley today encouraged farmers, rural small businesses and agricultural producers to apply for financing in a key U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) program that provides loan guarantees to help rural small businesses lower their energy costs.USDA Latest News Releases
- USDA Announces $16 Million Funding Opportunity to Support Socially Disadvantaged and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers July 16, 2019WASHINGTON, July 16, 2019 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture today announced up to $16 million in available funding to help socially disadvantaged and veteran farmers and ranchers own and operate successful farms. Funding is made through the USDA’s Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers Program (also […]USDA Latest News Releases
- USDA Forest Service and State of Utah Invest in Utah’s Future Through Shared Stewardship July 16, 2019Utah, July 16, 2019 – Today, Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue and Utah Governor Gary R. Herbert have agreed to implement specific actions under Utah’s Shared Stewardship agreement that will immediately begin to improve conditions on-the-ground.USDA Latest News Releases
- USDA Announces Record-Breaking Funding for 2019 Farm to School Grants July 16, 2019WASHINGTON, July 16, 2019 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced today the award of more than $9 million inUSDA Latest News Releases
- Secretary Perdue Statement on the Department of Labor’s Proposed H2A Modernized Rule July 15, 2019WASHINGTON, July 15, 2019 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement on the Department of Labor’s proposed rule to modernize the H-2A program to reflect stakeholder concerns and improve access to a legal source of agricultural labor:USDA Latest News Releases
- Secretary Perdue Visits Sysco for Signing of the Pledge to America’s Workers July 15, 2019(San Diego, Calif., July 15, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today visited Sysco Corporation in San Diego, California to tour the facilities and join the company’s signing of the Pledge to America’s Workers. Sysco is pledging nearly 35,000 opportunities for America’s workers.USDA Latest News Releases