Crop Insurance You Can Depend On
Georgia and South Carolina have a projected price of $3.97. North Carolina has a projected price of $4.01.
South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia have a projected price of $.74.
South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia have a projected price of $9.65.
South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia have a projected price of $.21 for runners and $.22 for virginias.
Agriliance Insurance Group is committed to providing expert risk management solutions for the American Farmer. At Agriliance we consider all revenue lines and all expenses that impact the profitability of each operation. It is our goal to educate and inform our growers on the available programs offered through the USDA’s Risk Management Association and what the best solution is on your farm.
- Secretary Perdue Statement on the Department of Labor’s Proposed H2A Modernized Rule July 15, 2019WASHINGTON, July 15, 2019 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement on the Department of Labor’s proposed rule to modernize the H-2A program to reflect stakeholder concerns and improve access to a legal source of agricultural labor:USDA Latest News Releases
- Secretary Perdue Visits Sysco for Signing of the Pledge to America’s Workers July 15, 2019(San Diego, Calif., July 15, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today visited Sysco Corporation in San Diego, California to tour the facilities and join the company’s signing of the Pledge to America’s Workers. Sysco is pledging nearly 35,000 opportunities for America’s workers.USDA Latest News Releases
- USDA Provides Food-Safety Tips, Resources to Communities in the Path of Major Gulf Storm July 11, 2019WASHINGTON, July 11, 2019 - The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) reminds people in the forecast path of the major storm in the Gulf of Mexico to take steps now to protect the safety and health of their food, and farmers and ranchers about USDA resources available to help if their operations are affected by […]USDA Latest News Releases
- USDA Approves New Phase of Temporary Puerto Rico Nutrition Assistance to Support Disaster Recovery July 10, 2019Para una versión en español de esta nota de prensa (for a Spanish version of this release): www.fns.usda.gov/pressrelease/usda-010419-esUSDA Latest News Releases
- USDA Farmers Market Closed July 5 in Observance of Independence Day; Regular Operations Resume July 12 with a Celebration for Veterans July 1, 2019Washington, D.C., July 1, 2019 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Farmers Market, located outside USDA Headquarters at 12th and Independence Ave., S.W., will be closed on Friday, July 5, in observance of Independence Day and will resume regular operations on Friday, July 12, with a special tribute to veterans.USDA Latest News Releases
- USDA Research is Driving Technological Innovation June 28, 2019(Salinas, California, June 28, 2019) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today released its annual Technology Transfer Report (PDF, 14.9 MB), which highlights innovations from scientists and researchers that are solving problems for farmers, ranchers, foresters, and producers; and creating opportunities for American businesses to thrive.USDA Latest News Releases
- Chad Rupe Appointed as Rural Utilities Service Administrator June 27, 2019WASHINGTON, D.C., June 27, 2019 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today released the following statement on President Donald Trump’s appointment of Chad Rupe as Administrator of the Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Rural Utilities Service.USDA Latest News Releases
- Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue Kicks off the 2019 Feds Feed Families Nationwide Food Drive June 26, 2019WASHINGTON, June 26, 2019 - Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue today kicked off the 10th annual Feds Feed Families Campaign at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) headquarters in Washington D.C. The food drive is an annual event in which federal employees around the country collect food for distribution by food banks, food pantries, and shelters.USDA Latest News Releases